Tuesday, December 23, 2008

a christmas miracle



For the first time in I don't know how long, this year I have managed to send or deliver our Christmas card BEFORE Christmas. This is huge for me! I was determined to be totally prepared and finished with everything waaaaay in advance this year, but once again, as it always does, December 25 has sneaked up on me and I'm in hyper mode to try to get it all done. At least the card is crossed off the list and I can breathe a small sigh of relief there. And I am so happy with how it turned out--not the traditional holiday card look but I totally dig it. I guess I should move on to the wrapping, delivering, cooking, cleaning, etc., etc. and trying to fit a little sleep in somewhere. I hope you're more ready than I am!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

We loved your card!