Sunday, July 20, 2008

one word...amazing

The Police. Live. In concert. Yes, I gave birth a week ago but that did not stop me from seeing one of the greatest bands ever in concert. Tom and I saw them last night and I was on my feet screaming and singing along the entire time. For three old guys, they can really rock it out. It was such a good show--amazing that it takes just three instruments to create all that legendary music. Even though we got home late and I was up most of the night, I have no regrets. Enjoy the little snippet from the show ("Every Little Thing She Does is Magic", my favorite Police song)--if you didn't make it, you can feel like you were there.



This is one show that was definitely worth the price of admission.

1 comment:

Sher said...

Oh, I'm jealous! My hubby was on a golfing trip in St. George, and he's not much of a concert goer anyway.
p.s. I have a baby present for you, if I can ever remember to bring when I come by there.